Project Management Analyst 2
The Project Management Analyst provides program management, financial management, acquisition, and general administrative support to federal government clients. Successful candidates must have strong business financial and project management backgrounds.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide program management support for activities to include managing project budgets/costs, spend plans, schedules, performance to plan reporting, briefing slides, and risks
- Process, analyze and deliver weekly and monthly metrics. Present information and recommendations to client in a professional and timely manner.
- Learn and understand Command and team organizational relationships to effectively communicate information appropriately and effectively
- Evaluate processes and procedures and initiate actions to improve team performance
- Perform technical and business analyses and reporting for assigned projects
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, capture meeting minutes, assign and tracking action items, and coordinate working groups to meet project objectives.
- Establish and maintain best practices using MS Office 365 tool suite. Leverage Office 365 capabilities to maximize efficiencies in communication and reporting.
- DoD security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two (2) years of Project Management experience, to include: development of Program acquisition documentation, data collection and analysis, and development of program status reports.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience developing analysis to support programmatic decision-making
- Familiarity and experience with:
- Navy ERP
- SAP Business Objects (BOBJ)
- NIWC Atlantic systems, policies, and procedures
- Federal contracts support
- General PM/FM Support
- Microsoft Teams and SharePoint
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in a Business Related Curriculum or Management Information Systems, Operations Research Degree, or Equivalent
Salary: $70,000 to $80,000. Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Why You’ll Want to Work at GovSG:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO and company matched 401k
- Development opportunities through comprehensive training suite
- Ability to make an impact supporting the warfighter
- Opportunities to engage with the community through volunteering
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
GovSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
GovSG participates in E-Verify.