The candidate will support the NAVWAR Headquarters Financial Management organization to design and implement the strategy to parametrize code in Databricks. Candidate will also use Qlik Sense desktop to create visualizations, dashboards, and analytics applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and automate processes to facilitate the manipulation and analysis of data.
- Develop Data Visualization reports, metrics, dashboards, and other techniques to communicate information.
- Perform user requirements analysis and stakeholder interviews.
- Perform Data transformation and migration.
- Manage Data warehouses and data lakes
- Data and access control modeling
- Seven (7) years of experience translating business requirements into reporting designs and visualizing business data.
- Five (5) years of experience using data environments necessary for specific job duties (Advana Jupiter, Databricks, Qlik, PowerBI, etc.)
- Development of Systems Specifications, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture, Systems/Equipment Integration, Test & Evaluation criteria for business systems.
- Active SECRET security clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
Why You’ll Want to Work at GovSG:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO and company matched 401k
- Development opportunities through comprehensive training suite
- Ability to make an impact supporting the warfighter
- Opportunities to engage with the community through volunteering
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
GovSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
GovSG participates in E-Verify.