Robotics Process Automation Developer
This position may work on-site in San Diego or Remote/Telework if preferred.
This position shall provide UiPath software development support for Naval Information Warfare Center business intelligence custom applications to include but not limited to:
- Develop & sustain business process automation using commercial robotic process automation software such as UiPath and Automation Anywhere. For all development efforts, the candidate shall:
- Develop software in accordance with NIWC PACIFIC, Navy, and DoD security policies
- Apply user-centered design and elegant engineering principles to software design
Utilize DevOps, Agile and continuous integration software development methodologies, along with software vendor best practices
- Perform source code configuration management for application development to include versioning, documentation, code reviews, etc.
- Perform Quality Assurance (QA) for application development to include unit, integration, & user acceptance testing prior to deployment to production environments
- Follow best practices for promotion of code between development, Quality Assurance (QA), and production environments to include automation when possible
This position is onsite in San Diego, CA.
- Prior Software Development experience
- Experience with Navy ERP preferred
- Four (4) years of experience in designing, developing and implementing innovative Robotic Process Automation systems
- Hands on experience with RPA tools and cognitive platforms such as UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Experience with database technologies
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Prior Experience with UiPath Development
- Experience in any of the programming languages like C/C++, Python, VB Script, Ruby, Java, .Net
Specialized Experience: UiPath RPA Developer certification desired.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical major; IT, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
Special Requirements: Must be a US Citizen and possess an active secret clearance.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
GovSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
GovSG participates in E-Verify.